Yesterday we had one heck of a fun time at the San Francisco Italian American Athletic Club! Here is the rest of this month's schedule.
- Today - Alameda Webster Street Jam. In the heart of historic West Alameda, it is the annual Peanut Butter and Jam festival (it's a cold one out here today with all the fog so bundle up but there is tons of good food, music and stuff for the kids)
- Saturday, 9/17 - Benicia Fine Arts and Crafts Fair on Main Street
- Sunday, 9/18 - Almaden Art & Wine Festival by the Almaden Ladies Club in San Jose, voted one of the best festivals in San Jose
- Saturday and Sunday, September 24 and 25 - Pacifica Fogfest
- Also Saturday, 9/25 - Cole Valley Art Fair in San Francisco